Sider

10/11/2016

Scary Spooky (and 1 funny) Movies from 2014-2016

So, I am going to mention my favorite movies to watch in October. I made a list in 2014 that contained - in my view - the very best Halloween worthy movies. This new list will be of movies made since then.

The first one is actually not that scary - but it is very, very funny.

1. What we do in the shadows - so funny
2. Crimson Peak - it's a gothic ghost/horror movie. I wish it had been better - but still way more watchable than all those horror-torture movies out there.

Well that was a short list. I just could not find any new movies that are truly scary. Gross torture movies/damsel in distress galore - but no decent, good quality scary movies out in recent years. Sad face :( Well, I guess I can re-watch some of the old, but golden, classics.


No comments:

Post a Comment