Sider

10/13/2016

My First Halloween Party For Kids

My daughter is 8 years old now, and I think it's time to make a Halloween Party for her and her friends. I have only tried having Halloween parties for adults, so this is going to be a whole new experience - and challenge.

I have scheduled the party from 2 pm - 5 pm. Three hours is a good time frame when you are dealing with young kids. We are only going to have 4 kids in total - this way it will be very cosy and manageable.

The program is as follows:

  • Dress-up and makeup
  • Pumpkin Carving
  • Decorating muffins with orange glaze and Halloween candy
  • Cutting out and assembling Halloween paper models
  • Trick-or-Treat (4 neighbors have agreed to be ready at 4.30 pm)

And of course time to play :) As I haven't tried this with kids, I have no idea whether or not I have planned too much or too little for the children. Time will tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment